Tuesday, January 1, 2013

1 January 2013

It would be easy to make a simple resolution to "get better" in 2013... but this is me we're talking about, so maybe it's not so easy.  After all, we don't know the source of my problem in the first place.  I talk a lot about symptoms on here... low blood counts, pains, aches, etc.  There's even a new diagnosis, but it still doesn't get at what triggered or caused the condition in the first place. 

So, recovery is an odd concept.  Does it mean that I get to where the symptoms disappear?  Or, is recovering a condition where the root cause is gone?  If the latter, is it possible to pinpoint what means.  If the root cause is that I had a perfect storm of conditions that allowed my immune system to go rogue, then what are those conditions?  Which is the one that really caused this?  Is it so simple as not having enough sleep? 

I think it's important to assume that the gray area of  undefined turmoil leading to this strange state still started from an unhealthy overall context.  I need to rework the foundation.  A better mental focus.  More alignment of my ambition and my daily activity.  Less breadth and more depth?  Not sue about that yet. 

So, for the new year... the Big 2013... an undefined recipe' for a stronger life foundation.  No clear definition of ingredients yet, but certainty that we're not just talking about the dessert menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment